How to reduce the friction of polyurethane coated rollers?
The previous editor introduced us to the method of adding conflict force to the polyurethane load-bearing wheel. Then, the editor briefly introduces to us how to reduce the conflict force of the polyurethane load-bearing wheel.
1. Improve the colloid hardness of the polyurethane wheel, so that its deformation becomes smaller after being compressed.
To improve the hardness, you can choose polyurethane material to reduce the conflict force of the product wheel corresponding to the conflict force. For details, you can consult the polyurethane load-bearing wheel manufacturer.
2. Clean the mold of the polishing wheel to make the surface of the product wheel smooth and smooth.
Clean and polished molds can obtain wheels with smooth treads, which are used to reduce conflict forces.
3. Reduce the width of the wheel to make the actual contact area with the contact surface smaller.
The width of the wheel becomes smaller, the area of the base becomes smaller, and the conflict force decreases.
4. Reduce the straight load of the wheels.
Reduce the straight load of the equipment (the pressure of the tension spring reduces the tension of the spring in the same way), so that the deformation of the component is small after the component is compressed, and the conflict is reduced.
5. The product wheel is made of polyurethane material with relatively small adhesion between its own molecules and the contact surface.
Choosing polyurethane materials with less adhesion (stress) to the contact surface can also reduce the conflict force of the product polyurethane wheel.
The formula for calculating the starting resistance of polyurethane wheels is F=μ*W, among which μ is the starting resistance coefficient. The influencing factors mainly include hardness, temperature and humidity, data type, deformation rate, flatness of contact surface, etc., W is Straight pressure; if you want to get a polyurethane load-bearing wheel for use, you need to understand the above two important factors in order to better regulate the conflicting force of the polyurethane load-bearing wheel.
24-hour service hotline
Mob: 134-2430-7553 (Mr. Li)
Mob: 135-4329-9605 (Ms. Ding)
Add: No. 36, 1st Floor, Building C, Shengfeng Industrial Park, Songgang Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
Wechat QR Code