Product name: Rubber-coated roller with healthy groove
Polyurethane is sintered on the outer periphery of the core material to form a high-strength rubber-coated roller. Suitable for conveying various workpieces and sliding rollers.
The rubber-coated roller covers the core material with rubber material, which is a common accessory in rolling transmission. The rubber-coated roller has high hardness, excellent wear resistance, and still has high elasticity under high hardness, high surface finish, excellent grease resistance, and good chemical resistance. It can be used in harsh environments such as high and low temperature, dry and humid environments.
Product features of rubber-coated rollers:
1. The surface of the core material of the rubber-coated roller is sandblasted to enhance the adhesion of the rubber-coated roller;
2. High-elasticity imported polyurethane raw material package system, more wear-resistant;
3. Various colors and various hardness, customers can customize at will;
4. The polyurethane layer is directly sintered on the outer periphery of the core material, and it is not easy to fall off.
5. Based on the excellent mechanical strength, it is widely used to prevent the scars and cracks that occur when brittle objects such as glass and acrylic are transported tightly.
6. Polyurethane is not easy to transmit vibration and sound.
7. Polyurethane has low dust-generating properties, and because it does not contain carbon, it is a material that is not easy to undergo color transfer. Direct sales wear-resistant rubber bag roller
①Polyurethane is bonded to the bearing, and degumming may occur under severe working conditions. If you have higher requirements for polyurethane adhesion, please use sintered polyurethane rollers
②The color of the material is subject to the actual product. Polyurethane will turn yellow over the years, but its characteristics will not change.
③About the discoloration of polyurethane
Polyurethane will darken its color by absorbing ultraviolet rays or illuminating light. This phenomenon is called yellowing. But it does not affect its physical properties, please fully understand when using it.
④Polyurethane hydrolysis characteristics
If polyurethane is used for a long time in a humid or humid environment, it will be hydrolyzed and deteriorated.
It is recommended to manage the temperature and humidity of the warehouse and use environment in areas with high humidity to extend the service life of the product.
⑤The state change of the product after hydrolysis
·Polyurethane surface becomes sticky
·Tap on your nails will leave irreversible scars
·Polyurethane hardness decreased
·Polyurethane is dry and cracked, easily disintegrated into powder
⑥Dimensional changes of polyurethane
The size of polyurethane will change with the surrounding temperature, but the amount of change is not large, and it can be restored to its original size after a few hours at room temperature.
24-hour service hotline
Mob: 134-2430-7553 (Mr. Li)
Mob: 135-4329-9605 (Ms. Ding)
Add: No. 36, 1st Floor, Building C, Shengfeng Industrial Park, Songgang Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
Wechat QR Code