Product Name: Plastic Bearing
The plastic bearings used can generally be divided into plastic rolling bearings and plastic sliding bearings; the working principle of plastic rolling bearings and plastic sliding bearings can be distinguished by names. The friction that occurs when plastic rolling bearings is working is rolling friction, while plastic sliding bearings are working. What happens is sliding friction; the magnitude of rolling friction mainly depends on the manufacturing accuracy; and the magnitude of friction of plastic sliding bearings mainly depends on the material of the sliding surface of the bearing.
Plastic sliding bearings generally have self-lubricating function on the working surface; plastic sliding bearings are generally made of engineering plastics with better performance; more professional manufacturers generally have engineering plastics self-lubricating modification technology, through fiber, special lubricants, Glass beads, etc., carry out self-lubricating enhancement modification to engineering plastics to achieve certain performance, and then use modified plastics to process into self-lubricating plastic bearings through injection molding. Formed rubber bearings
Plastic sliding bearings have the following characteristics:
1. The whole plastic bearing is made of lubricating material, with long service life;
2. Plastic bearings will not rust and are resistant to corrosion during use, while metal bearings are easy to rust and cannot be used in chemical liquids;
3. The quality of plastic bearings is lighter than metal, which is more suitable for modern lightweight design trends;
4. The manufacturing cost of plastic bearings is lower than that of metals; plastic bearings are processed by injection molding and are more suitable for mass production;
5. The plastic bearing has no noise during operation and has a certain vibration absorption function;
6. Plastic sliding bearings are suitable for high and low temperature work -200～+250 degrees;
Plastic sliding bearings can not only be made into the shape of bushings, but also plastic linear sliding bearings, but the prerequisite is that the materials made must be self-lubricating to improve their comprehensive wear resistance; for example, the common plastic linear bearings in the market The material is made of engineering plastics modified by lubricants and reinforced fibers, and its wear resistance is very good;
Because plastic sliding bearings have many advantages over metal sliding bearings, the output of plastic bearings is increasing day by day, and the use of plastic bearings is also continuously extending. Plastic bearings are used in fitness equipment, office equipment, and the automotive industry. No car driving on the highway does not use plastic bearings.
POM plastic bearing, PP plastic bearing
POM and PA materials have good mechanical strength and wear resistance, and are suitable for making more precise plastic bearings. The working temperature is from -60°C to 100°C. The surface strength is high and smooth, and there is basically no tension. It has good self-lubrication. Performance and low coefficient of friction, on the basis of maintaining the traditional advantages of plastic bearings, can be applied to precision and higher speed operation. Among them, POM plastic bearings are widely used in all plastic bearings. Generally, the inner and outer ball materials use POM or PA, and the cage uses glass fiber reinforced nylon 66 (GRPA66-25). The balls are glass balls, stainless steel balls or ceramic balls. This kind of bearing performs well in alkaline environment but is not suitable for operation in acidic corrosive environment.
1. High rigidity, high hardness, high impact strength even at low temperature;
2. Excellent elasticity and good creep resistance;
3. High heat stability and very good dimensional stability;
4. Good sliding performance and wear resistance;
5. Physiologically inert, suitable for contact with food.
6. Not resistant to strong acids and strong oxidants, poor adhesion to paint
The main purpose:
Mechanical and electrical equipment, fitness equipment, food machinery, furniture and decoration building materials
24-hour service hotline
Mob: 134-2430-7553 (Mr. Li)
Mob: 135-4329-9605 (Ms. Ding)
Add: No. 36, 1st Floor, Building C, Shengfeng Industrial Park, Songgang Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
Wechat QR Code